Time for Tea – our monthly chat with someone who cares about tea – this month we hear from chef and blogger John Gregory-Smith –
whose blog is eat.travel.live.
1. What is your favourite tea to set you up for the day first thing in the morning?
I am addicted to Green tea with lemon and I knock it back all day when I am at work.
2. What is your favourite tea to relax you in the afternoon?
3. What do you like best about Steenbergs teas?
A great selection of loose teas
4. Which Steenbergs tea would you most like to try and why?
I love black tea with a slice of lemon, it reminds me of india. I would love the Black Tea Loose Leaf so you get the full theatre of brewing in a tea pot (Note from Axel – the classic Chinese Keemun tea is delicious with lemon)
5. Who would you most like to have a cup of tea with and why?
Kate Moss, she’s cool. Although we might have to irish up our tea!